Better Health Nutrition & Fitness aim to provide solutions that are practical and realistic to allow healthy, long term lifestyle changes. We apply the art and science of human nutrition to help our patients better understand the relationship between food and their health.
We enable our patients to make the best dietary choices, assisting them in attaining and maintaining good health for the long haul. With 10 years of industry experience we have helped hundreds of clients to achieve both health and weight loss goals.
If you have been diagnosed with a Chronic Medical Disease such as Diabetes, IBS, PCOS, High Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Osteporosis, Asthma or Cancer you are eligible to ask your GP for a Chronic Disease Management (CDM) Plan. This allows you to claim Medicare-rebated sessions with the Dietitians at Better Health Nutrition and Fitness.
What do Dietitians Do?
Our Accredited Practising Dietitians, provide a very personalised treatment for each individual patient they see. No two people are the same and therefore no treatments are the same. Your current diet and health status will be assessed and the most appropriate dietary treatment will be prescribed based on long term healthy lifestyle changes.
Our Dietitians will coach and guide you through realistic changes to your eating habits and behaviours to improve your overall health.
What to expect in your Initial Consultation
To prescribe the most suitable Natural Therapy Treatment Plan our Dietitians will go through:
- A series of medical nutritional questions
- Review your health and dietary history
- Discuss your diet and nutrition goals
- Set goals by providing lifestyle recommendations suitable to each individual
- Work with you to create realistic and manageable steps towards helping you achieve your goals
- Provide you with the relevant information and tools to assist you on your journey
What to expect in your Follow Up/Subsequent Visits Follow up
Consultations are highly valuable in ensuring you successfully achieving your goals. They are important to maintain throughout your journey as they:
- Hold you accountable to your goals by providing support and motivation
- Help you to maintain your focus by talking through hurdles that come up in day to day life
- Keep you on the path to success by monitoring your development and progress
- Provide you with additional information and advice to encourage you to keep going!!
Initial consultations: 45 minutes
Cost (Private) $119 private health rebates accepted
Cost (CDM Plan) $64.95 with $52.95 rebate from medicareFollow up consultations: 30 minutes
Cost (Private) $89 private health rebates accepted
Cost (CDM Plan) $64.95 with $52.95 rebate from medicare
We also offer discounted Follow Up consultations once CDM Plan sessions have been used.
Contact us to find out more.